1 Jan 2016

Day 1 - Challenge on Nature Photography

So my sister​ challenged me to participate in the #challengeonnaturephotography on Facebook. The idea is to occupy FB with nature photographs. Each nominated person will post a different nature photo for 7 days. With each photo they will nominate another person and give the name of the person who nominated them...  

It seemed to be that this would be a very nice way to start off 2016, and I wanted to share it with you as well! :o)

Unfortunately I'm terrible at following instructions, and after going through my photos I can't choose any more! So I'm going for DOUBLE! Two photos a day for 14 days... :p

DAY 1:
These photos show two very different sides of Alicante: the coast (Cabo Huertas, May 2013, but looks the same today, less waves), and the mountains in the interior on a rare snowy winter day (Sierra del Menejador, January 2010) (click them bigger)



I don't know about challenging anyone on the Blog... But if you feel like joining in please do! Don't worry, you can stick to the original challenge of 1 photo a day for 7 days! ;) (just leave me a comment with the link so I can be sure to go see yours)

Best wishes for a very HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! I hope 2016 brings you much joy. :o)

2 comments:

  1. I did this very thing last month, but I declined to nominate other people to post pictures, because it felt a little like a chain letter. But your pictures are pretty wonderful, so I benefited already! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi DJan! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
      I feel strange about nominating other people too... Will be even harder (on FB) as I've stretched it out to 2 weeks instead of 1. But I really enjoyed the photos my sister posted, and I look forward to whichever of my friends' photos (who decide to join) I get to see. ;o)
      Did you post them on the blog as well or just FB?

      Delete

Hey there! Yes you! The quiet one in the back... I'd love it if you hung out for a bit and shared your thoughts!

I might stop by your place with an answer, but I'm more likely to reply right here so click on "email follow up comments" if you'd like to see what I and others have to say and come continue the conversation! ;o)