26 Jan 2014

Water and rocks, a relaxing Sunday walk

Slowly things are getting back to normal, whatever that is! My mom is steadily getting better, I'm catching up little by little on all the stuff I'm behind on, and I finally hit the trails again last week and went hiking! That post will have to wait a bit 'cause I need more time to edit the photos and do some research on the really cool 300-400 year old dam we saw (and climbed)! ;o)

This morning was truly gorgeous. 18ºC, nice warm sun (but chilly breeze). Perfect to go for a stroll along the Cabo and breathe in the sea! 

Clambering up and down the rocks to get close to the water...


Examining the rock face for fossils,


or simply admiring the salt crystals left behind after seawater has evaporated:


Even better, just stretching out for a half hour to enjoy the sun and be lulled by the sound of the waves against the rocks!



This is definitely my absolute most favourite place in Alicante, summer or winter...


And it would appear lots of people agree with me! ;o)

5 comments:

  1. Looks so pretty - and warm. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see your smiling face again! It's been too long, Cris. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to hear from you again and know you are still out there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh, breathing in the sea air....

    So jealous...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so happy you finally could relax, Cristina! Relax and enjoy the very moment in such a lovely surroundings :-) Greetings from gloomy Poland :-)

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Yes you! The quiet one in the back... I'd love it if you hung out for a bit and shared your thoughts!

I might stop by your place with an answer, but I'm more likely to reply right here so click on "email follow up comments" if you'd like to see what I and others have to say and come continue the conversation! ;o)