4 Jun 2011

WOD: The Pacific Trash Vortex

Did you know there's a massive garbage heap - roughly the size of Texas - floating around in the Pacific Ocean? It's called the Great Pacific Garbage Patch or the Pacific Trash Vortex and I think the name is a pretty good indication of what it's made of... NOT PRETTY!!! So think twice about all the plastic you use, and remember next Wednesday is World Oceans Day!



And here's a fun version of this trashy story for the kids:



Bag the bags!

So, are you preparing your post(s) for the 3rd Annual World Oceans Day Oceanic Blog-A-Thon this weekend? I am!!!I look forward to reading what everyone else is willing to share with us! See you here in a few days! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Yes you! The quiet one in the back... I'd love it if you hung out for a bit and shared your thoughts!

I might stop by your place with an answer, but I'm more likely to reply right here so click on "email follow up comments" if you'd like to see what I and others have to say and come continue the conversation! ;o)