20 Mar 2009

BSG countdown: today's the DAY!!! (well, the night)


So this is it. The big finale... and I'm going to make a big effort to wait a day and watch it Sunday with a friend (won't be available online until tomorrow anyway). The part of me that is impatiently waiting to see how they wrap this saga up is calmed down by the chance to share the experience with another human being instead of just me, myself and I. It's a bittersweet moment. I wish it would never end... but am glad it is doing so properly, the way the creators of the show envisioned it (we hope).

I'll have more to say once I've seen it, so I'm just going to leave you with the promo for "Daybreak Part 2", a.k.a. the end.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Yes you! The quiet one in the back... I'd love it if you hung out for a bit and shared your thoughts!

I might stop by your place with an answer, but I'm more likely to reply right here so click on "email follow up comments" if you'd like to see what I and others have to say and come continue the conversation! ;o)