15 Feb 2009

Movie Magic: Benjamin Button...

If you haven't seen The Curious Case of Benjamin Button yet... then what the hell are you waiting for?!?!?! If for no other reason than it's "the new David Fincher movie!" or "the new Brad Pitt movie!" or just because you enjoy good cinema, enchanting stories, good acting... just GO!It's probably not everyone's cup of tea. Some might find it too slow or too long (so go see an action flick!). But for me it definitely falls into my category of "Movie Magic", the kind of films that you just fall into and lose yourself in the beauty of the story, connected to the characters. It felt like poetry, had an air of a ballet... beautiful!!! So delightful. All helped by Alexandre Desplat's delicate score (I'll have to look for that cd! At the moment you can listen to it on Warner Brother's "for your consideration" website).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Yes you! The quiet one in the back... I'd love it if you hung out for a bit and shared your thoughts!

I might stop by your place with an answer, but I'm more likely to reply right here so click on "email follow up comments" if you'd like to see what I and others have to say and come continue the conversation! ;o)